EBSC Holiday Training CampPosted: December 8, 2014
It’s that time of year again for the EBSC ‘Holiday Diet Plan’, or sometimes referred to as The EBSC Holiday Training Camp. If you want to eat everything in sight and not gain an ounce, then this is for you!
The camp consists of 8 workouts (11 hours of swimming!) over six days, for the low, low price of $50.00! We have limited the camp to 36 swimmers and all but one session will be 3 x 50m LC lanes at the beautiful VAC (Vancouver Aquatic Centre). Sunday Dec 28th, 10-11:30am will be yards. The camp will be headed by the formidable Philippe Voisard, one of EBSC’s coaches extraordinaire.
The dates and times are as follows:
- December 26th – Fri – 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- December 27 – Sat – 5:00pm – 6:30pm
- December 28 – Sun 10:00am – 11:30am and 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- December 29 – Mon – 8:00am – 9:30am
- December 30 – Tue – 8:00am – 9:30am and 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- December 31 – Wed – 8:00am – 9:30am
Here is the Karelo link.
If you have any questions, please contact Annelle Harmer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and see you in the pool over the Holidays!